Here are the 30 best Bible scriptures on finding a husband. Seek and read from the book of the Lord: Not one of these shall be missing; none shall be without her mate. For the mouth of the Lord has commanded, and his Spirit has gathered them. He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord.
What does the Bible say about seeking a husband?
Ephesians 5:22-33 “Wives, be subject to your own husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, as Christ also is the head of the church, He Himself being the Savior of the body. But as the church is subject to Christ, so also the wives ought to be to their husbands in everything.
Where in the Bible does it say a man should find his wife?
Bible Gateway 1 Corinthians 7 :: NIV. But since there is so much immorality, each man should have his own wife, and each woman her own husband.
Does the Bible promise us a spouse?
Does God promise us a spouse? The Bible says “yes” by describing Christians as the spiritual bride of Christ. Our true spouse is Jesus. … I want Jesus with skin on.” So, we pray for God to bring us an earthly mate.
How do I know if God gave me a husband?
They don’t impose their wants unto you and they ask about what you want rather than always desiring things to be done their way.
- Open communication without guilt or constant criticism. …
- Leads you to God and doesn’t cause you to compromise. …
- Trials build you up as a couple instead of tearing you apart.
What does God say about waiting for love?
“Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.” “Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him; do not fret when people succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes.”
What does the Bible say about finding love?
1 Peter 4:8: Most important of all, continue to show deep love for each other, for love covers a multitude of sins. Ephesians 4:32: Be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God through Christ has forgiven you. 1 Peter 3:7: In the same way, you husbands must give honor to your wives.
What the Bible says about finding a good woman?
“A gracious woman gets honor, and violent men get riches.” The Good News: Any woman who is compassionate in her life will be rewarded in heaven, while those who act in anger will be punished. “Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she laughs at the time to come.”
What does Proverbs 31 say about a woman?
She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come. She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue. She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness. “Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all.”
How do you know when God puts someone in your life?
God is intimately involved in our lives
- O Lord, you have examined my heart. and know everything about me.
- You know when I sit down or stand up. You know my thoughts even when I’m far away.
- You see me when I travel. and when I rest at home. You know everything I do.
- You know what I am going to say.
Does God bless all marriages?
The Catholic Church and some hard-core moralists maintain that a matrimonial bond is a lifelong commitment—“What God has put together, let no man put asunder.” In other words, all marriages are blessed by God.
Will God give you someone else’s husband?
God would never give you someone else’s husband, because to do so would create so much pain for his wife and children. Married men are out of bounds for you. … You are right when you suggest that, even if he divorced his wife and married you, the relationship would not work.
How do I know if God is asking me to do something?
3 Common Signs God Is Trying To Tell You Something
- Repetitive Messages. One really obvious way that God tries to get your attention is repetition. That is, when a theme or message jumps out at you repeatedly. …
- Friendly Fire. Another obvious sign God is trying to get your attention is through your friends.
What are signs that God is talking to you?
Instead, you can make new decisions.
- God’s Word. Do you do your devotions or Bible study every day but consciously choose to live in direct opposition to His word? …
- God’s Audible Voice. Perhaps you’ve heard testimonies of people hearing God speak to them. …
- Wise Counsel. …
- Visions & Dreams. …
- Your Inner Knowing. …
- Blocked Paths.